A Campaign is a term used for when a Brand (Think Fortune 100 Company) wants to get Social Media Influencers to post about their upcoming product or event. They will create a Campaign to group together all of the Offers so there is a clear message for their new product or event. The Offers attached to this Campaign are what you and the Influencer see and the way in which you can connect with the Brands to earn money for promotional posts.
Articles in this section
- Why don't I have any Offers?
- How do I verify my Snapchat post?
- How do I get more Offers?
- How do I verify my post? (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube)
- What is a Campaign?
- I didn't complete my Offer's post before the deadline. Can I still get paid?
- How long does it take to get paid for a completed Offer?